Geologic studies of basins (Congo, Gabon, Syria, Colombia, and Senegal)
Seismic survey preparation and followed (Congo, Gabon, and Syria):
· Call for tender, selection of the contractor
· Elaboration of the seismic program
· Followed of operations, seismic supervision
Interpretation of the seismic data and integration of the geological data:
· Geometries and attributes interpretation
· Elaboration of velocity model
· Depth conversion and mapping
Evaluation of STOIIP and risk reserve
Technical management with national authority (DGH Gabon & Congo)
Well location, well proposal
Daily follow-up of the drilling operations
Data room new venture evaluation
o Loufika shallow, onshore Congo, November 2006
o Koumounzao, onshore Gabon, July 2008
o M'Bigou, onshore Gabon, August 2008
o Alonha, onshore Gabon, October 2008
o Ocelote Channels, onshore Colombia, February 2009
o Maroc, onshore Gabon, March 2009
o Gwedidi, onshore Gabon, December 2009
o Maroc North, onshore Gabon, February 2010
o Sabanero, onshore Colombia, June 2010
Oct 2004-Oct 2005: Ajilon engineering, consulting to Maurel&Prom, Paris
· Engineer geophysicist:
Oct 2004 to April 2005: Calculation of the static corrections in the crew BGP 9811, supervision of the QC processing (onshore Congo).
Mai 2005 to November 2005: Seismic interpretation, Study of the coastal basin in the onshore Congo, study of the permits situated along the Gabonese Precambrian basement.
Client-side remote supervision of Land Seismic crews.
2004 GEOSTOCK, Paris (industrial placement), 5 month
· Petrophysics interpretation & seismic interpretation with ELAN Plus software & Geoquest Charisma 4.0.4. Management of data bank.
2004 Master of Science (Geophysics), Paris, 1 month
· Revealing of the foundations and the latrines of the Chambord castle with the electric methods (VES), electromagnetic in temporel domain (TDEM), electromagnetic in frequency domain (EM34), magnetic protonic resonance (RMP), electromagnetic method in frequency domain (EM 31), & the Geological radar.
2003 Bachelor of Science (Geology), Lille, 2 month
· Study in the laboratory of seismic at Lille 1: Stratigraphic and sequential analysis of New Zealand bay situated behind the accretion Hikurangi prism.
2004 Master of Science (Geophysics specialty) in the University Pierre & Marie Curie (Paris)
2002 Bachelor of Science (Geology specialty) in the University of Sc. &Technology (Lille)
1999 Baccalauréat Scientifique (French equivalent of A-Level)
Emploi de géologue-géophysicien
A compléter plus tard...
Monsieur Cl... M...